Sunday, February 21, 2010

Days Of Watery Cervical Mucus Before Period I Was Pregnant What Do You Think? Long Shot? Please Answer?

What do you think? long shot? please answer? - days of watery cervical mucus before period i was pregnant

Well, then I have my period 2 days late and had a negative HPT. I thought I'm not pregnant, and thinking about the next round.

It really was my period only 2 days. It was easy to locate the next few days with severe cramps before I started all the way, because through them.

Since yesterday (the period was 23 January), I had cramps and pain of ovulation, and suddenly I have a lot of mucus. is very fluid, but smaller pieces of white elastic tissue in it and no longer than yesterday. ) My Breasts Hurt No More (which stopped 2 days before my "time" of wine, but I still have rings around my nipples.
Is it possible that you may be pregnant with low HCG? I tried toLast night again and got a negative, but I was pee in the night. It also checks to see if I'm ovulating today and early to bed and negative OPK afternoon. what with the cramps and discharge? I have forgotten it?

3 comments:

Lucky Lady said...

I'm beginning to believe that you are my long-lost sister!

I know that you have bleeding that may, especially in early pregnancy. It is with my best friend. She was bleeding and her two children, but not as tough as you take your time. My friend's sister also was bleeding his young son, about 6 weeks. One of my friends here had discovered the day of your period is due, when he was arrested and has been tested and found that she was pregnant. She is now in its 2nd Quarter:)

I have no definitive answer for you, but I can share my story and tell you that I am about the same thing. So I ask myself the same thing, and I feel a bit stupid to me to torture him. My AF was lighter than usual, without any lumps. I think it is more spotting then nothing. I try to tell me that only they understand, I am not pregnant. I remember that I have not noticed, CM, but now that I am the last 2 days (after the disappearance of AF), I noticed some EWCM with a little blood. Way too much TMI, I know. I have AF cramps, with O CRAmplifiers also. I do not know what to do either.

My advice is to take a HPT with first morning urine. Otherwise, go OPK and see where it leads. If it does not get + OPK if you think it should be, I take a blood test. For some reason, some women did not test + until later in the pregnancy. Some women do not have a + HPT at all. And to bleed for some reason, some women in early pregnancy. I know it's unlikely, and we like to enter into Stawa when it comes to the TTC, but you never know, and Stranger Things Have Happened. Anyway, may all our efforts in this cycle and see where it leads. Many hugs, good luck and baby dust to you, my darling! :)

Kelley said...

I had my period the first 3 months I was with my 1st pregnant. It was easy and unpredictable and strange. You caould pregnant your hormones may not only be high enough.

Can blood tests?

Angie Bunny said...

I definitely still testing ... especially when you are your time is usually about two days and heavier than the others. Many women who have bleeding in early pregnancy, which probably explains why so many women out there to say who they do not even know she was pregnant until about 4 months (of course not as obsessive as we are, LOL)! In any case, when you finally your BFP or AF return soon. We say that a casual or irregular bleeding irregular period is nothing to fear, but if it continues for at least three consecutive cycles, you should consult your doctor. Good luck to you and tons of baby powder. I really hope to get your BFP may soon join the ranks of our success TTC'ers countrymen.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Jigsaw chair gsm. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree